10-year-old boy awarded $174,000 after vaccine caused permanent brain damage and narcolepsy

The family of a 10-year-old boy permanently injured by a vaccine can sleep a little more peacefully at night after receiving compensation from the British government for his impairment. Josh Hadfield, from Frome, Somerset, was four years old when he got the Pandemrix vaccine, an influenza shot administered to 30 million Europeans in an effort to combat an alleged H1N1 flu pandemic.Within weeks, the toddler began exhibiting a host of frightening symptoms, indicating something was very wrong. Hadfield would sleep for up to 19 hours a day, and when he was awake, he would suddenly fall asleep during activities such as walking, eating and swimming. Laughter sent him spiraling into a seizure, the Daily Mail reports.

Read more here: 10-year-old boy awarded $174,000 after vaccine caused permanent brain damage and narcolepsy

Please follow and like us:

Related Post

Leave a Reply