Baby Dies After Receiving Five in One Vaccine 

A 2-month old Hanoi baby has been pronounced dead after receiving what appears to be a fatal dose of Quinvaxem, a 5 in 1 vaccine. Health officials in the city are claiming the vaccine was safe and looking for “other causes.”According to thanhniennews.com, Hoang Duc Hanh, deputy director of Hanoi’s health department, believes the cause may have been anaphylactic shock, which occurs when a baby’s body is too sensitive to a drug.

Read full story here: Baby Dies After Receiving Five in One Vaccine – Truth Kings

Please follow and like us:

Related Post

Leave a Reply