Boy completely paralyzed from the neck down after Gardasil vaccination

Colton Berrett was a regular adolescent boy before he received the Gardasil vaccine. While getting a routine check-up at the doctor’s office before going off to scout camp, Colton’s doctor recommended he get the HPV vaccine. The doctor told Colton’s mother that he needed the vaccine to prevent cancer, and to help prevent him from giving cancer to his future wife.

Read more here: Boy completely paralyzed from the neck down after Gardasil vaccination

Please follow and like us:

Related Post

Leave a Reply