What Hitler and Bill Gates Have In Common…And What They Don’t

Bill Gates funds massive global immunization agendas which destroys lives by the tens of thousands. The billions of dollars spent on poisoning innocent people in poor countries could be replaced with clean plumbing and septic systems for flushing toilets which would eliminate diseases such as poliowithout the vaccine injuries and deaths. Besides the fact that over 99% of people acquiring natural polio fully recover and of the remaining 1% only 5%-10% died (from the paralysis going to the lungs) and there are few cases a year worldwide, only 414 total polio cases, some of which were vaccine induced in 2014. The polio vaccine program is harming far children more than Polio itself. From “Polio Programme: Let Us Declare Victory and Move On” by Neetu Vashisht and Jacob Puliyel at Medical Ethics  In 2011 there were an extra 47,500 new cases of NPAFP [non-polio acute flaccid paralysis]. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Through this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated.”

Read full story here: What Hitler and Bill Gates Have In Common…And What They Don’t – Truth Kings

Please follow and like us:

Related Post

Leave a Reply